Event Rental Fees
Will Call Pickup Available – Concord
Event Rentals may be held for Will Call pickup at our Concord warehouse
2350 Whitman Road, Unit E Concord, CA 94518 (across from the baseball field)
DELIVERY & PICK UP
Load In/Out – This cost includes the labor loading and unloading the event rental equipment to and from the location of the event.
Delivery prices are based on transport to an area that is immediately accessible to our operations team. An extra fee will be applied where there is difficult access (i.e. stairs, long distances etc.)
Curbside delivery available upon request.
Concord, Pleasant Hill, Walnut Creek, Lafayette, Moraga, Orinda, Alamo, Danville, and Diablo – $65.00
Clayton, Martinez, Berkeley, Emeryville, Oakland, and Piedmont – $80.00
Marsh Creek and Morgan Territory - $190.00
Pleasanton and San Ramon - $140.00
If you are looking for a delivery outside of our immediate operations hub please inquire.
DELIVERY & PICK UP TIMES
Monday – Friday 8:00 – 4:30 pm
Currently closed on Saturdays
Closed Sundays and Holidays
If you are requesting a delivery outside of normal operating hours please inquire for cost and availability
Set-up & Break down
Setup & Breakdown
Chairs, tables, umbrellas, dance floors, stages, lighting, and commercial canopies
Minimum charge $50.00 – Please inquire, as installation costs vary according to the size of the event and the type of rental equipment being installed.
Policy Revisions for Rental Contracts
Rental contract revsions:
Flatware, glassware and dishes:
- Will call contract revisions – 48 hours prior to pickup date
- Delivery contract revisions – 72 hours prior to scheduled delivery date
- All linen revisions and/or cancellations must be made 10 working days prior to the scheduled delivery date or will call pickup. (Client will be charged 50% of the linen charges if cancelled after the 10 day period, noted above).
- All tableware must be returned to C&M Party thoroughly rinsed or a 50% cleaning charge will be applied to the credit card on file.
After Hour Concerns:
- Linens cannot be cut or damaged. Linens that are damaged (ie. candle wax, holes, etc.) will be considered “missing” and charged the replacement cost.
- Our business voicemail has an after hour phone number to contact in case of an after hour rental “emergency” (i.e. concession equipment not working properly, incorrect linens, missing rental items etc.)
- Copy of a valid state issued identification card is required for all concession rentals.
MANUALS FOR EQUIPMENT - (PDF)
- Any will call orders cancelled within 48 hours of your pickup date is subject to a 50% cancellation fee.
- Any reservation scheduled as a delivery, cancelled within 72 hours of your scheduled delivery date is subject to a 50% cancellation fee.
- All linen revisions or cancellations can be made no later than 10 working days prior to the delivery and/or will call date of the rental contract or a 50% cancellation fee will be applied to the credit card on file.